Possible Major Breakthrough

I don't want to jump the gun, but I think I just smashed through a large chunk of my HPPD. I had been feeling pretty good all day, and came home to find that a box of supplements I had ordered weeks ago was awaiting my arrival on the door step. I immediately picked up the box and ran inside. The supplements I ordered were very random, I have been ordering supplements very sporadically in the hopes that one of them would provide some sort of relief to my current condition. I based this on little more than mere conjecture, to be quite frank. This time around I went with DNA/RNA tablets, no clue why. Also, a GABA complex, and L Theanine. I immediately took one of each, and just went about my business. Hours later, I felt excited. Excited for what? I have no idea. Upon studying my room, I immediately noticed a change in the way I percieved reality, as opposed to hours ago. I felt less, detached. In a very minute, sort of way. It however, almost brought me to tears. I felt like I had been on a long trip somewhere, just following my body, always just a few steps behind my physical being. It's too early to tell, but I feel better than I have in months. I can't imagine this would just be placebo. I don't think I have quite adjusted, I almost feel like my brain is shaking things back into place. But all of my symptoms feel noticeably different, like they are slowly disappearing, even the visual ones. I'll wait a few days and report back.

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha, I have no clue why I bought it. I'm also starting to not feel so good again, possibly even worse? Not sure, though. It's always worse late at night. Bleeh. I felt so great earlier! So, yeah i'm just going to take rando supplements til i'm better, or worse. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

I will, I will. Hmmm. I have been taking them on and off to see if anything was noticeable. Other than that first experience it's been pretty meh. However, it does seem like my visuals flicker a bit more, as if they recede a little, but not completely, then go back to where they were. This pertains to starbursting, of course. I'm going to start taking them very routinely, and see if that helps.

Yeah I dont know why I bought the DNA/RNA tabs or how they work. I keep taking all the stuff I listed though. Weird thing is, I stopped taking them for a few weeks. But for the past few days have been taking them routinely, and have never felt better. So, yeah, havent been thinking about it. Just been hanging out, playing Counterstrike with some friends.

Another update. . . . there, for me, is some correlation between either eating grapes, or playing video games. Grapes because I notice some relief after eating grapes. Games because thats all I do, and I feel the strain in my eyes after staring at a screen, and hardly blinking that is causing a relief, albeit seemingly temporary, in my starbursting. I have whittled it down to these two factors over the course of about three days. I'm not exactly sure why, or how either helps, but the relief in minutes is dramatic.

• 1 month later...

Same here boogres. Probably would have got fibromialgia regardless, but Im always drinking too much caffeine for work due to fatigue.0ff subject but i hate making plans with ppl since this all occurred. Never knowing how you'll feel the following day or week make it complicated. I'm going to stop b******* now, I'm having a good day tk all