2-Bromo-LSD

i wouldn't take bromo-anything: bromo-fly or what have you. While there may be a slim chance, some of these RC drugs or what have you may possibly have actual medical significance, for HPPD, this might be your last choice in finding the remedy. ;)

I think you would better off with an agonist as opposed to an antagonist.........If you consider the drug, that caused the HPPD or flashback, has been metabolized long ago. In essence, you wouldn't be counteracting the effects of LSD (past-taken); Plus, i think you really want to go back to the normal action of serotonin binding with its own receptor; or if that is a problem, a drug that will encourage serotonin-binding or actually bind itself to those receptors. my 2 cents :unsure:

I agree the bromo family sounds fucking terrifying man, i wouldnt go near it. Im also a large beleiver hallucinogens gave u hppd..theyr not going to remove it.

LSD is given to cluster headache sufferers around once a month, most of the patients HATE it, because they hate tripping but they do anyway because the pain of cluster headaches is too much to bear.

Dancetrooper......i think the bromoLSD would be like an antidote for taking LSD .....BUT as you were on drug, mainly. You WOULD be blocking the receptors but, if this is long after the LSD is out of your system, you would inhibit binding of serotonin by taking this antagonist. <----My take....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know....... but you don't want any degenerative brain damage (that's for sure).......I was looking into that (not really related to HPP) and once a neuron breaks off it spews out neurotransmitters all over and starts a chain reaction killing cells..............don't know, just trying to shake this thing off